Copyright RetinoGraphics, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Conceived especially for the Veterinary Ophthalmologist, the
BPM-300, provides complete ERG and VEP testing when used
with a Windows computer at a fraction of the cost of
competitive products. Although primarily intended to assist in
screening patients for cataract surgery, it is sophisticated
enough to provide accurate data in the research environment
• Designed to be extremely easy to operate using either a
keyboard or mouse pointing device, it features a sleek, intuitive
interface based on the popular BPM-100 & BPM-200 systems.
• No special attention to room shielding is required.
• Lightweight and hand-held, its integrated full-color stimulator makes testing simpler and more convenient. Adjustable intensity, flicker rate,
and background illumination provide a wide range of optic stimulation. A trigger for the Grass™ PS22E (or later) Photic Stimulator is available
as an optional interface cable.
• Electrode impedance measurements (recording, reference & indifferent) can be performed at any time from within the test environment.
• As many as 256 tests can be averaged to improve accuracy and suppress noise.
• Incoming data can be automatically 'rejected' (not included in the averaged data set) if contaminated by blink, muscle contraction, etc.
• Up to 4 cursors can be applied to each waveform to provide precise amplitude and implicit time measurements.
• A "hard copy" of waveform data can be printed on any WindowsTM compatible printer.
• Improved data management permits virtually unlimited waveform capacity and rapid client record access.
The BPM-300 is offered with USB and ground cables, software, electrode test simulator, rugged carrying case, and shipping
within the contiguous 48 states - at USD3,480.00, exclusive of electrodes, applicable sales tax, customs, and duties.
The BPI-50 provides a precision red and blue light source for
Veterinary Ophthalmology general and diagnostic use.
• Extremely easy to operate; full control with just 2 push buttons.
The BPI 50 is offered with manual, charger, storage pouch, and shipping within the contiguous 48 states,
- at USD350.00, exclusive of applicable sales tax, customs, and duties.
• Microprocessor controlled.
• Completely self-contained; no bulky cables or umbilicals.
• Small and lightweight; easily fits in pocket.
• No adjustments required; accurate and repeatable.
• Photometrically balanced illuminance (CIE 1931 photopic luminosity function).
• Precision optics with a well-defined beam puts light exactly where you want it.
• Automatically timed, 10 second high intensity output for safety and long battery life.
• Rechargeable Lithium ion battery; no batteries to replace.
• Power LED indicates battery condition.
• Comfortable atraumatic contact points. Ball-tipped posts and very blunt lower blade achieve
superb patient comfort and minimize ptosis risk. Warmer and softer than metal alternatives.
• Feather weight adds to comfort and reduces torsion that can cause metal instruments to strain lids
and twist out of position.
• Open view between posts directly to lower blade for more controlled, accurate placement under lids
• Cranium hugging profile helps to provide excellent temporal approach access for cataract
• Non-magnetic. Like titanium, plastic features no magnetic "jump" when picking up stainless
steel suturing needles.
• Non-metallic. No interference with ERG fields.
The Plastic Lid Speculum is offered as a package of 10 at USD35.00, exclusive of applicable sales tax, customs, and duties.
• When used with a laptop or notebook computer, the system
is easily portable. The system is powered by its USB
connection to the PC, so no additional power supply is needed.